- Mediation is a form of confidential negotiation, managed by a neutral facilitator or “Mediator”.
- Increasingly such services are being called for by Charities: often where there has been a breakdown of communication between the Board of Trustees and the Executive Team. Helping the Participants to achieve an early resolution will save hours of personal anguish and large amounts of Legal Costs.
- If you have an uncomfortable atmosphere in your organization where people/different stakeholders do not agree and are not working well together, there is much to be gained from this process and nothing to lose.
- A mediation is likely to be money well spent whatever the outcome.
- Angus McNicol trained as a mediator in 1990 and has been involved in over a hundred mediations , whether that be acting as a Mediator or representing one of the participants as a solicitor.
- Angus is regarded by those that have experienced his 3-4 hour mediations as a “safe pair of hands” with a near enough 100% success rate.
- Angus is now part of the Exeter County Court Small Claims Mediation Pilot Scheme which will be in operation with effect from 1 July 2017 covering claims for less than £10,000.
« Download Angus’s Mediation CV »