Depending on your specific circumstances, we would expect to handle the project in the following way:
- Discussing your proposed project with you and identifying with you how we can create a really effective fundraising proposition.
- Find the best way to present your work in a way that demonstrates clear benefits to the grant maker.
- Researching into and locating key grantmaking trusts and ensuring that they are not already supporting a similar project and that the proposition represents the right one for the right income stream.
- Ensuring that your proposition is informed, articulate, simply explained and free of jargon and acronyms.
- Ensuring the proposition develops clear, specific, measurable and attainable objectives including financial ones and that there are clear methods of evaluating progress.
- Entering into an engagement process with your key fundraisers so that at all times they feel involved and properly updated with progress, thanked and appreciated.
- Setting them up in readiness for future applications.